The following rules apply to all registered attendees of the Dunkelfelltanz. Violating any of these rules may lead to an exclusion from the party as well as (in severe cases) a ban from all future events.
- The Dunkelfelltanz is a closed event (Only registered members are permitted, no payment at the door).
- Access to the event space is only permitted for guests with a valid registration and staff of the location.
- The event location is not a public space.
- The minimum age is 18. Please provide your ID at the door!
- Staff may deny admission for any reason.
- The participation fee is non-refundable should you cancel your registration.
- Treat each other respectfully, harassment of any kind is not allowed. Please report any incidents to our security team.
- Drink responsibly!
- Selling, buying or consuming of illegal substances is not allowed!
- Don't bring any weapons or replicas, unless with explicit permission from our security team.
- Follow instructions from staff members at any time.
- There is no formal dress code and a costume is not required.
- However: Black is a good choice! (Trust us, we know)
- It would be especially awesome if you show your dark club outfit or goth-themed fursuit.